PT. Dinar Makmur – The Packaging Specialist
EPP is originally designed for use in the automotive industry. It is a versatile, closed-cell bead foam that provides a unique range of properties, including outstanding energy absorption, thermal insulation, flexibility, and exceptionally high strength. It is also resistant to water, chemical, and high impact.
– Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) is a highly multipurpose, close-celled bead foam that provides a unique range of properties. This includes outstanding energy absorption, thermal insulation, flexibility, and exceptionally high strength. It is also resistant to water, chemical, and high impact.
– EPP has been used to solve complicated design, application and manufacturing problems in the automotive industry. Currently, EPP has been used for door panels, bumpers, headrests, toolboxes, accessories, and car interior isolation.
– EPP grades (low, medium, or high) are customizable based on each individual technical requirements and needs.
– Benefits of EPP: energy absorption, structural strength, lightweight, thermal insulation, acoustical, chemically inert, recyclable
– EPS is an excellent material for packaging. Its lightweight characteristic make it the perfect choice for numerous customizable packaging needs.
– It is also widely used for construction and industrial needs, mainly as thermal insulation.
– EPS can also be used for helmets, decorations, windsurfing boards and many more.
Our bubble wraps ensure long-term cushioning performance for your products from the start of delivery until it reaches its final destination. It offers a popular and economical solution for wrapping and surface protection.
– Bubble wrap is a pliable, transparent, and air filled plastic material that provides cushioning for fragile products. It is customizable depending on the cushioning and protection needs.
Made from recycled paper, pulp molded packaging is an environmentally friendly material to pack products. It provides protection and cushioning at a relatively low cost.
– Paper pulp is made from recycled paper, making it environmentally friendly. It is also cost-friendly up to 70%.
– It also has unique benefits such as anti-static, soft surface which reduces scratches, and it is space-efficient because it can be folded.